The Town of Prescott Valley has received the following documents pertaining to the Lakeshore 650 project.
*Please note that this is currently a proposal and not a Final Development Plan. Town Staff is working with the applicant on various topics to meet Town Goals.
Fain Signature Group has applied for annexation and rezoning on behalf of the landowner (Fain Land & Cattle) of approximately 652 acres generally located west of the intersection of Lakeshore Drive and Fain Road. This includes three noncontiguous parcels (two of which are north of Lakeshore Drive and one is south of Lakeshore Drive). [Exhibit 1.1] Brown Homes (a home builder with more than 40 years of experience) is currently connected with the project which would be a mixed development of residential and commercial uses within a Planned Area Development (currently known as “Lakeshore 650”).
- Lakeshore 650 - Application Narrative, Sept 1, 2023 Draft (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - Planned Area Development & Development Plan, Sept 1, 2023 Draft (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - Annexation Request, Sept 1, 2023 Draft (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - Annexation Application Fully Signed (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - Zoning Map Change Application Fully Signed (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - Conceptual Land Use-OH Mailer (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - North Boundary-Mod (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - South Boundary-Mod (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - Public Works Comments Lakeshore 650 Sept 20, 2023 (PDF)
- Lakeshore 650 - NW Permits - ToPV-ANZ23-001 - ZMC23-004 Sept 29, 2023 (PDF)