- The 1st Tuesday of each month
- Please refer to the current agenda for location, date, and time of meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Videos
- Megan Asay - Term expires June 30, 2023
- Linda Letzer - Term expires June 30, 2023
- Michelle Ebarb - Term expires June 30, 2025
- Karen Rauls - Term expires June 30, 2025
- Jim Lawson - Term expires June 30, 2024
- Gilbert Stritar - Term expires June 30, 2024
- Vacant - Term expires June 30, 2023
Casey Van Haren, Community Services Director
Tess Willis, Executive Administrative Supervisor
The Library Trustees purpose is to promote and provide library service of the highest quality to the citizens of the Town of Prescott Valley and surrounding areas, and to encourage the lifelong use of library services.
The mission of the Prescott Valley Public Library Board of Trustees, serving in an advisory capacity, is to insure that the Prescott Valley Public Library provides resources and programs that seek to inform, educate and enrich the Prescott Valley community.
To fulfill our mission, our goals are:
- Advocate literacy for all ages and all people
- Facilitate fulfillment of the Library’s future needs and vision
- Establish positive public relations on behalf of the Library
- Establish policy that reflects the needs of the Library community