The Prescott Valley Parks and Recreation Department sponsors the Adopt PV program, which was implemented to obtain volunteer assistance for the Parks Department staff in the maintenance of parks and trails throughout the Town.
The individuals and groups who become involved in the Adopt PV program are contributing to the betterment of the community by making park and trail areas cleaner, safer, and more attractive.
Anyone Can Participate
Any individual, neighborhood, group, or organization can adopt a park or trail. The Parks Department will continue to provide regular maintenance, while the individuals and groups will be asked to assist with the special care of the adopted areas by conducting cleanup at least once a month. Gloves, trash bags and reporting forms will be provided to each Adopt PV group.
The following is a list of the locations that have been adopted and what group adopted them:
- American Legion Park - Prescott Valley American Legion Post #140
- Bob Edwards Park - Tri-City College Prep
- Civic Center - Prescott Valley Parks, Arts, and Recreation Commission
- PV Pipeline Multi-Use-Path - Robert and Teresa Franco
- Quailwood Park - Quailwood Community Pride
- Settler's Park - Jan Feldmann
- Viewpoint Park - American Legion Auxiliary Unit 108
For more information on the Adopt PV program, read through the Adopt PV Brochure (PDF) or to receive a current list of parks or trails available for adoption, please contact the Parks and Recreation office at 928-759-3090.
To apply to adopt a park, trail, or artwork, fill out the Adopt PV Application Packet (PDF) online and return to Breanna Eastlick, or fill out a paper copy at our Parks and Recreation Office at 7501E Skoog Blvd 3rd Floor.