The Town of Prescott Valley will hold an election to choose one (1) Mayor and two (2) Council member seats in August 2022.
Candidate packets and nomination petitions are available in the office of the Town Clerk at 7501 East Skoog Boulevard for the regularly scheduled Primary Council Election on August 2, 2022.
Each candidate packet contains the required forms (shown below) for filing Nomination Petitions, a Statement of Organization form, Financial Disclosure Statement form and Campaign Finance Forms. Nomination petitions and the other initial paperwork must be filed with the Town Clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on April 4, 2022.
Candidates running for office in Arizona are able to collect 100% of their required nomination petitions signatures online! E-Qual enables eligible voters to electronically sign these petitions. The portal creates a candidate profile with website links to be shared on social media for greater outreach to voters. For candidates that still wish to gather signatures on paper, the system enables a candidate to electronically design a nomination petition that may be printed for in-person circulation. Please call the Town Clerk’s Office at 928-759-3028 to schedule an appointment to meet with the Town Clerk and pick up the Candidate Packet. Remember, aspiring candidates for office must file a Statement of Interest with the Town Clerk before the candidate begins collecting petition signatures. (A.R.S.) 16-311(H).
- Prescott Valley Candidate Handbook 2022
- Candidate Checklist
- Statement of Interest Form (PDF)
- NonPartisan Nomination Petition English (PDF)
- NonPartisan Nomination Petition Spanish (PDF)
- NonPartisan Nomination Paper (PDF)
- Financial Disclosure Form English - 2020 (PDF)
- Statement of Organization (PDF)
- Campaign Finance Report Forms (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Contribution Limits (PDF)
- Termination Statement (PDF)
- Nomination Paper Write-In (PDF)
- E-Qual Candidate Guide