I suspect my neighbors are doing drugs. Who should I contact?
There are 3 answers. The 1st you may always call the Prescott Valley Police Department. We do not necessarily need your name, but we will need to have as much information as possible regarding the location, possible suspect names and type of activity. License plates are very helpful. You also contact Yavapai Silent Witness program 1-800-932-3232. Finally, the Partners Against Narcotics Trafficking (PANT) collects information about drug trafficking or manufacturing. The Prescott Valley Police Department participates in this task force by assigning a detective to this agency. PANT's phone number is 928-778-0558.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about my neighbor's barking dog?
2. If my dog has been lost, where should I call?
3. Where can I have my dog licensed?
4. I suspect my neighbors are doing drugs. Who should I contact?
5. What is the deal about noise complaints? What are the hours?
6. Where do I obtain a copy of a police crime report or accident report?
7. Can I report a crime anonymously and possibly receive a cash reward?
8. If I have questions about property I have lost, that has been found or which I need to pick up, who do I contact?
9. My car was towed under the 28-3511 statute. When can I have a hearing to try to get my car back?